FREE: Leading on Read to Write (Spring Term Cheshire Region)
Start: Monday, 10th Feb 2020 - from 15:45 to 17:00
Venue: Cheshire View, CH3 7PT
- Are you already using the highly effective Read to Write units in your school?
- Would you like further support around their implementation?
These twilights offer termly opportunities to meet up with other subject leaders to discuss progress to date and next steps. The meetings will explore further supportive approaches, ensuring effective implementation. Each session will focus on a different element of the units, eg. shared writing, grammar etc. Support materials will be provided to establish effective leadership.
These sessions also include:
- leadership and effective implementation
- further exploration of strategies and approaches which ensure effective implementation
- Opportunities to explore children’s work
‘The unit helps capture the soul of being an author.’
Sue Mills Headteacher Cuddington Primary January 2019
‘Really motivational, thanks. Great to have time to think and talk through ideas and possibilities with colleagues supported by Literacy Counts’ expertise.’
Elinor Park, F2 teacher, Sacred Heart Primary, January 2019